Forgot password?
 Register
View: 103|Reply: 3

If I Had Your Face - Frances Cha - English

[Copy link]
EbookBBS
EbookBBS  Post time 03-25-2024 21:05 |Read mode
A debut novel set in contemporary Seoul, Korea, about four young women making their way in a world defined by impossibly high standards of beauty, secret room salons catering to wealthy men, strict social hierarchies, and K-pop fan mania. "Even as a girl, I knew the only chance I had was to change my face... even before a fortune-teller told me so." Kyuri is a beautiful woman with a hard-won job at a "room salon," an exclusive bar where she entertains businessmen while they drink. Though she prides herself on her cold, clear-eyed approach to life, an impulsive mistake with a client may come to threaten her livelihood.

Her roomate, Miho, is a talented artist who grew up in an orphanage but won a scholarship to study art in New York. Returning to Korea after college, she finds herself in a precarious relationship with the super-wealthy heir to one of Korea's biggest companies.

Down the hall in their apartment building lives Ara, a hair stylist for whom two preoccupations sustain her: obsession with a boy-band pop star, and a best friend who is saving up for the extreme plastic surgery that is commonplace.
If I Had Your Face.jpg

If I Had Your Face - Cha Frances.epub

577.42 KB, Downloads: 1, Download cost : Gold Coins -30

Price: 50 Gold Coins  [Payments Log]  [Buy]

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
Caro1970 + 30 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When others access this page from the link you share, you will receive rewards

Post time 03-25-2024 22:13 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing with us.
Post time 03-25-2024 23:04 | Show all posts
Thanks
Post time 05-16-2024 09:20 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|EbookBBS

05-19-2024 14:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075419 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list