Forgot password?
 Register
View: 72|Reply: 3

When I Found You - Catherine Ryan Hyde - English

[Copy link]
EbookBBS
EbookBBS  Post time 04-14-2024 18:28 |Read mode
While duck hunting one morning, childless, middle-aged Nathan McCann finds a newborn abandoned in the woods. To his shock, the child—wrapped in a sweater and wearing a tiny knitted hat—is still alive. To his wife’s shock, Nathan wants to adopt the boy…but the child’s grandmother steps in. Nathan makes her promise, however, that one day she’ll bring the boy to meet him so he can reveal that he was the one who rescued him. Fifteen years later, the widowered Nathan discovers the child abandoned once again—this time at his doorstep. Named Nat, the teenager has grown into a sullen delinquent whose grandmother can no longer tolerate him. Nathan agrees to care for Nat, and the two engage in a battle of wills that pans years. Still, the older man repeatedly assures the youngster that, unlike the rest of the world, he will never abandon him—not even when Nat suffers a trauma that changes both of their lives forever.
When I Found You.jpg

When I Found You - Catherine Ryan Hyde.epub

473.77 KB, Downloads: 1, Download cost : Gold Coins -30

Price: 50 Gold Coins  [Payments Log]  [Buy]

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
Caro1970 + 30 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When others access this page from the link you share, you will receive rewards

Post time 04-14-2024 19:40 | Show all posts
Thanks
Post time 04-14-2024 19:53 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing with us.
Post time 05-17-2024 02:41 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|EbookBBS

05-19-2024 17:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.078179 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list