Forgot password?
 Register
View: 73|Reply: 4

New Year, Same Trash: Resolutions I Absolutely Did Not Keep - Samantha Irby - English

[Copy link]
EbookBBS
EbookBBS  Post time 04-15-2024 01:17 |Read mode
Comedian, blogger and essayist Samantha Irby is not going to be a better person this year than she was last. Nope. With a small group of woo-woo others, Irby sets seventy micro-resolutions, and then—with the rest of us—she fails at almost every single one of them.

Thoughtful, witty, poignant—the failed intentions in New Year Same Trash will make you laugh and cry. Because you know you’ve been there. You can’t wake up in time to go to brunch. Swimming three times a week? Who are you kidding. You’re not going to shower every day or pack your lunch every day. You’re definitely not going to choose a smart movie over mindless entertainment, because you’re tired. You’re lazy. And, no, you’re never going to be a positive thinker. “I didn’t do this. I’m gonna. Maybe.” Don’t worry. It’s okay. There’s always next year. Instantly recognizable to anyone who’s ever failed to make goals and stick with them, New Year Same Trash will bring hilarious relief.

A Vintage Shorts Original. An ebook short.
new year.jpg

Irby, Samantha - New Year, Same Trash_ Resolutions I Absolutely Did Not Keep (20.epub

1.85 MB, Downloads: 1, Download cost : Gold Coins -30

Price: 10 Gold Coins  [Payments Log]  [Buy]

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
Gosia + 30 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When others access this page from the link you share, you will receive rewards

Post time 04-15-2024 02:12 | Show all posts
Thanks
Post time 04-15-2024 03:00 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing with us.
Post time 04-15-2024 04:09 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing.
Post time 05-16-2024 09:14 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|EbookBBS

05-19-2024 15:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072111 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list