Forgot password?
 Register
View: 72|Reply: 4

Kiss Me, Kill Me - Crime Files 9 - Ann Rule - English

[Copy link]
EbookBBS
EbookBBS  Post time 04-03-2024 03:11 |Read mode
Ann Rule reveals how lovers become predators, how sex and lust can push ordinary people to desperate acts, and how investigators and forensics experts work to unravel the most entangled crimes of passion. Extracting behind-the-scenes details, Rule makes these volatile relationships utterly real, and masterfully re-creates the ill-fated chains of events in such cases as the ex-Marine and martial arts master who seduced vulnerable women and then destroyed their lives...the killer whose calling card was a single bloodred rose...the faithless wife who manipulated and murdered without conscience...the blind date that set the stage for a killer's brutality...and more. In every case, the victim -- young and innocent or older and experienced -- unknowingly trusted a stranger with the sociopathic skill to hide their dark motives, until it was too late to escape a web of deadly lies, fatal promises, and homicidal possession.
Kiss Me, Kill Me.jpg

Kiss Me, Kill Me - Crime Files 9 - Ann Rule.epub

3.49 MB, Downloads: 1, Download cost : Gold Coins -30

Price: 50 Gold Coins  [Payments Log]  [Buy]

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
sandrine.annonc + 30 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When others access this page from the link you share, you will receive rewards

Post time 04-03-2024 03:23 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing with us.
Post time 04-03-2024 04:03 | Show all posts
Thankyou
Post time 04-03-2024 15:04 | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing !
Post time 05-16-2024 04:24 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing!
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|EbookBBS

05-20-2024 07:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.072407 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list