Forgot password?
 Register
View: 101|Reply: 2

My Husband\'s Daughter - Emma Robinson - English

[Copy link]
EbookBBS
EbookBBS  Post time 04-14-2024 18:21 |Read mode
Cara took a deep breath and let it out slowly. ‘She’s not just my daughter,’ she said as she turned in her seat to face Jack. This man she had once loved, but who she hadn’t seen for nearly five years. ‘Sophie is your daughter too.’

It is past ten o’clock on a cold Friday night when Rebecca and her husband Jack’s doorbell rings. Outside is a woman who introduces herself as Jack’s ex-girlfriend Cara. And she’s holding the hand of a shivering, blue-eyed, four-year-old girl. Who she claims is Jack’s daughter.
Rebecca is shocked to discover he has a child from his last relationship – even one he hadn’t known about. Because becoming parents isn’t part of their life plan. They like children, but they also love their freedom and spending time together uninterrupted; the way that, if they wanted to, they could travel the world at a moment’s notice.
But Cara needs them. Because Cara has a devastating secret that she can’t tell anyone yet. Not even her daughter. A secret with the power to change all of their lives.
My Husband's Daughter.jpg

My Husband's Daughter - Emma Robinson.epub

370.73 KB, Downloads: 1, Download cost : Gold Coins -30

Price: 50 Gold Coins  [Payments Log]  [Buy]

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
Caro1970 + 30 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When others access this page from the link you share, you will receive rewards

Post time 04-14-2024 19:38 | Show all posts
Thanks
Post time 04-14-2024 19:56 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing with us.
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|EbookBBS

06-03-2024 06:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115678 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list