Forgot password?
 Register
View: 61|Reply: 3

Kings of Anarchy - Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep 3 - Caroline Peckham, Susanne Valenti - English

[Copy link]
EbookBBS
EbookBBS  Post time 05-07-2024 18:25 |Read mode
Have you ever heard the saying that it takes one to know one? Because from the very first moment I met the men I've claimed as my tribe, I knew that I was looking into the faces of monsters. And that really should have been all it took for me to know that I was one too.
Hiding beneath my skin isn’t an innocent girl, waiting for someone to ride in on a white horse and rescue me from my demons. So I think it’s time I showed the world my claws.
I’m sick of people thinking they own me. My Night Keepers and now the members of this twisted club all need to learn a lesson in that.
I’m not a doll made to dance to their tune, I’m not a puppet intended to play a part and I’m certainly no plaything to be used and destroyed. I’m a warrior with a goal of my own. And everyone who wants to stand in my way had better get used to the idea of falling to ruin at my feet.
Kings of Anarchy.jpg

Kings of Anarchy - Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep 3 - Caroline Peckham, Susanne Valenti.epub

697.92 KB, Downloads: 1, Download cost : Gold Coins -30

Price: 50 Gold Coins  [Payments Log]  [Buy]

Rate

Number of participants 1Gold Coins +30 Collapse Reason
Caro1970 + 30 Thank you very much!

View Rating Log

When others access this page from the link you share, you will receive rewards

Post time 05-07-2024 19:21 | Show all posts
Thanks
Post time 05-07-2024 22:48 | Show all posts
Thank you for sharing with us.
Post time 05-09-2024 09:07 | Show all posts
   Thank you very much for sharing!!!!      
Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|EbookBBS

05-20-2024 05:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097682 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

© 2009-2024

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list